Monday, August 4, 2008

Pittsburgh By Day





This Saturday I went from Shadyside-->Downtown-->North Side-->North Shore-->Strip District-->Bloomfield-->Shadyside and took several pictures, the rest of which are here.




Found a beautiful park on the North Side with many hobos. Still don't (need to) know the name. I went to the Thai truck in Strip where this overbearing homeschooling dad used me as an "example" for his daughters. I wanted to roll my eyes at him and tell him to loosen up, but I guess that would have been immature and counterproductive. Then a weirdo nudged his way into our conversation simply because I said "Russia".

I digress, with popular responses to half my course of study:

-I only know one word...priviet.
-I only know one word in Russian, da! (I'm rolling my eyes hard)
-What do you plan on doing with that?
-Why? (for those without time to waste)


I feel similarly about Segways.

Adam and his friend Emily came into Crazy Mocha while I was drawing and after a bit they took me home. I was super tired then Chris told me he was having a party so I went...

No comments: