Monday, January 12, 2009

A girl walks into a bar...

asking for directions and befriends a UCL philosophy student, Charlotte, a Scotsman, Thomas, and about 6 other people. Turns out I was a block away from my destination, my house, Goldsmid. Same zipcode as Her Majesty. Uhh...

Prince of Wales, the pub, was cozy and everyone seemed to live there like one happy drunken family.

Everyone is finishing their finals and freaking out!! in the Computer Cluster in the library. Two dudes were ON MY NUTS behind me because there aren't enough computers for this volume of freaking out people. I'm glad that Hell was over in December. What a kick in the groin to have to do finals the first day you're back from break.

Gotta go meet with my affliate tutor. I already love SSEES. Everyone has been profusely helpful, cheerful, and kind.

We discuseed "fuck your mom" in my Russian class in the most thoroughly polite terms. Brits.

No comments: