Monday, June 15, 2009

MARIAH CAREY

Soo,
2 days after having met Manu Chao I'm on the train to my gate at Heathrow, on the last car. There are about 5 other people in this car.

Foremost,

MARIAH CAREY!!


We stood a few feet apart and I just listened to her talk to her handlers. It was wicked. She's tall. And pretty. And soft-spoken.

I was, hm...surprised.

Got into DC (not Atlanta, unexpected change of plans) last night and as soon as Rex and I spotted each other at arrivals there were screams and tears and bear hugs and I threw my luggage on some unsuspecting little boy.

So now we're sitting on the couch watching some Jewish movie OnDemand while the rest of our nation's capital goes to work. I'll be in Atlanta late tonight--no rush.

This has been the longest journey!

One month:
8 cities,
4 countries,
2 continents

I got culture beaming out the ass!

No comments: