Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Beat Steady Knockin

Nuni, Mike, and I make music. We've all been having writer's block. My keyboard was collecting dust on Nuni's bed, wrapped up in his clothes.

Yesterday just got better and better. I had post-work SK time in my new place for the first time. It was exactly what I needed to stay intact.

Drew & Chad came to my rescue then we went to my dear neighbor Nuni's house.

The gates swung open.

Beautiful music came to life. O, what music! Nuni sounded like Michael Jackson. I will be posting this song, tentatively titled "Hunid" very soon. I sing in it!

We raged on the keyboard and the mic then invited over Koko, Mike, Ryan, and Mike to hear it. I feel renewed. We put on wigs and sunglasses and went to Mike's where I knocked over a glass of red wine. So much excitement, screaming (mainly me). Mike gets on his piano and lays down illllllll jazz. Ah!

EVOLUTION IS A FACT.

No comments: