Saturday, May 2, 2009

Full Bloom

Now's the best time to be in London. It's warm and pulsating.

And this Monday is a Bank Holiday! Get it right. There are warehouse parties and all-night DJ shindigs all around town this weekend.

And I'm going to this next Friday (8 pounds, A-Trak!! Radicoclit!!) I love this town.
Yesterday I had the pleasure of taking in London Spring with Lydia and her mama. Made me miss my own, especially when Ms. Fine advised me to drink my orange juice and take allergy medicine that she gave me, before we went down to the lobby for drinks with Anna. We dined at Shish, and I had the most succulent lamb kebab. Like proper kebab not bloody 2am Old Street dropping chips everywhere kebab! It was so lovely.

Then we hit up Matteo's gig @ Monto Water Rats and let me tell you, Italian boys have the hair thing on lock. Seriously. Phillip, Matteo, and Manuel--cheers to you boys!

No comments: