Sunday, May 24, 2009

Paris in May

Je suis arrivee en France!

The train was so effing uncomfortable so I got wine in order to chill in the bar car aka where the party is at. I am at chez Cedric on his linux computer I cannot find the apostrophe and the A is where the freaking Q is!

I am 21, spent the birthday in Amsterdam in the Red Light District which was like
N O T H I N G I have ever seen before and I still have not found the words to explain it, but lets just say its waaaay too personal to see middle aged men paying for sex out in the open

Might be moving to Europe before California, or maybe after, I belong here.

So far the best things about Paris the 2nd time around=people think I am French, sleeping in, a selection of wine and cheese that put this entire world to shame

No comments: