Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Catharsis

Muslim children tried to feed pigeons bread their little beaks could not chew. I looked at two dogs, one sitting on the other, and when they saw me see them they both looked away. I wanted to sit on a bench next to a boy who was rubbing his face but I did not want to surprise him. A shed stood on the shore of the lake. It had no floor, just water where the floor should be. Someone left a hat on the dock but I would have had to walk on the lake to get it. This made me think of Jesus. An Asian boy in a tanktop was dancing by himself. He looked like a cricket. A bird almost flew in my face. Maybe it wanted to teach me a lesson.

_____

From my Skype chat w/ Rex

Rex Garrell
8:34 PM
when do you want to do this again

sassyjones
8:34 PM
i was kinda thinking this was a 1 night stand
8:34 PM

um...ill call you?
8:34 PM

i had fun

No comments: