Friday, April 3, 2009

Cocadisco

Soooo, I ventured out to Shoreditch to Favela Chic to see Gringo da Parada again. That was alright. I ended up jus talking about skiing with a gorgeous businessman named Gary. I very rudely asked him if when he had to go "was his bedtime" when in fact it was his business. Anyway it was nice to have The London Paper as a conversation piece.

So then I went to The Social for CocaDisco, a night which has seen the likes of Aphex Twin and Simian Mobile Disco. Tonight Richard X was on the decks and it was SO MUCH FUN!!! It's funny meeeting the British versions of people I know in Pittsburgh, but it happened. And this one guy, Paul, managed to do an American accent that was both grating and hiariously accurate. It hurt a little. But the dancing was fab. And I made some new friends, always good. And I high-fived my bouncer friend on the way out. Holla.

No comments: