Sunday, April 26, 2009

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough




Thursday night was my last night out with my BU compadres and we did it up rotten in Shoreditch, where by coincidence, is the first area we went out together. We hit Plastic People and it was a rager. Basement, grinding, some dude filming the whole thing.

Ended up walking Jack Kalish home. He's from Brooklyn, was lost in Shoreditch, and speaks Russian. So we hopped into and out of a van, went to a bar that was closing, and at some point he made fun of me for eating bacon. It was nice to get acquainted.

Friday was a trip. I called Jeffrey, Dogstar's resident DJ, in the early evening and he remembered me! From 2 months ago. So he said he'd put me on about midnight. I got there way too early, left, came back, then Joe met me out there. There was a serious party on, including failed salsa dancing Aussies, people on...something, lasers, and my baile funk/Peaches break!

It was a blast. We stayed mad late then today did absolutely nothing. I'm being a really bad student, considering I have to write an entire paper tomorrow and practice my Russian presentation for Monday. But it's been fun and it's been worth it. And I'll never have this kind of opportunity again, so I ain't mad at me.

No comments: