Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunshine Lovely

Welly welly well.

Today was my first Monday without class, and let me tell you, it was fabulous. I walked to Hyde Park then walked around the park looking for the right spot to settle in. Then I read more of Extrememly Loud & Incredibly Close, which has sucked me in. It makes me so uncomfortable but in a necessary way, and now I know I have to finish it within the next 2 days. So that's fine. Anyway, I also bought sunglasses today on the way to the park, a detour, but they're my traveling sunglasses, you know.

Traveling!! I cannot wait to execute my Amsterdam plus Tour de France plus probably Geneva. Alas. But until then, I'm just learning my Russian vocabulary and getting super excited for when Koko!!!! my love, comes to visit me. Spring is life.

And now I'm going to a short film screening on Brick Lane. This is magic.

No comments: