Sunday, March 22, 2009

Secret

Went to a record label party at a secret location in Whitechapel and danced my ass off until the apartment owners had to go to bed in the morning. I met some lovely DJs, including Jane Fitz--girl power!--who has been a resident DJ in Hong Kong for years and is so admirable and kind.

Talked about the Ottoman Empire w/ Okan, the Turk, and once the high school kids bounced everything was quite fun. Johanna left soon after we got there because it was weird with them around, but as the night wore on the crowd grew older and more chill.

I also met a girl who went to school in Pittsburgh! And the most adorable Irish girl (also suffering from babyface syndrome), 2 Russian girls and a gay? Bulgarian bartender. These people were so educated and interested, lots of engrossing convo so I was happy. Also, I don't think I've danced for so long consecutively ever. It feels good to shake it out.

No comments: