Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Freelance Gynecology

Pats on back:

I made brussel sprouts for the 1st time in my life today! They were good. And they're invited to my eat-darker-green-things diet.

Today at school a female taxi driver (the first I've ever seen) let me cross in front of her car, then she went down a one-lane road and found herself blocked by a male taxi-driver and then a line of cars. I'm not sure who got there first, but I stopped to see who would back down. She refused. It was freaking awesome to watch 5 or so cars reverse and pull over to let her by.

Gon' head girl!

I made a funny/gross (surprise):

Girl: So what do you do?
Boy: I'm a FREELANCE GYNECOLOGIST.*
Girl: Um..
Boy: And I think it's time for the breast exam!

*SLAP*



*for my gays, "freelance proctologist"

No comments: