Saturday, March 14, 2009

Knuck If You Buck

I did a brave, brave thing.

I went out by myself. All by my lonely. To Cafe 1001.

And had a gay ole time.

"You got the moves." -rando Indian dude

"I couldn't stop watching you." -Sailor, Spanish girl. (Me: Like Sailor Moon??)

Before we all get the wrong idea, let me remind you that I was flopping around, almost literally, because drum and bass promotes that kind of movement. I was soaked after less than an hour of dancing. And duh, I can Crip Walk, because I'm from Cali.

Don't get it twisted.

So in the end going out alone was hella fun. The only people I would have liked to be there were Rex and Netta because D&B is a sensitive genre and most people would be turned off right away, unless they had their own "internal groove". Ha. Good night.

No comments: