Friday, March 6, 2009

PBJ


So last night was Peter, Bjorn, and Johnny. Punny!

We saw PBJ @ Scala in King's Cross, which is far less well-kept than the name would let on. I stepped in vomit. Then a scalper made fun of us for drinking an unlabeled bottle of cider across the street from Scala. One self-deprecating moment after another.

Man: "He's a good date!"
Johnny: She brought it! It was her idea.
Man: I've been there, on a park bench with my girlfriend and a cheap bottle.
Me: Hahahahahaha. (Swig)

The concert was so much fun. Like being at a Swedish prom. Other highlights included cheese, awkward conversational moments with strangers, and rocking out. Also, I was given a wristband because I look 16. I made a minor scene, but with good reason. I'm 20!!!

Now I'm going to Barbican Gallery to see Le Corbusier--The Art of Architecture. I'm excited!!

No comments: